[Healeys] BJ7 or BJ8

sebring3000 sebring3000 sebring3000 at bigpond.com
Mon May 14 08:05:25 MDT 2018

Is this the car I saw on a facebook site?  My memory is that it has a
Healey 100 windscreen frame and no door locks!!!!!!!!
Me thinks this is a made up car or the result of some owners off-beat
style.

Joe who drives a BJ.8 with no console and a flat alloy dash with
sidescreens.  Drop down chassis but single turn indicators.