[Healeys] Steering Box Rebuild

Harold Manifold manifold at telus.net
Sat May 12 12:21:47 MDT 2018

Ron,

There could be a number of problems with your steering box. The type of
steering on our Healey's is referred to as "peg and worm". See the attached
picture. I took my steering box to a firm that rebuilds heavy duty truck
steering boxes (Kenworth, Peterbilt, etc.). They use a similar design. It
was inexpensive and they knew exactly what to do. If you are anywhere near
Vancouver, Canada contact these people:

http://www.cancraft.com/

Good luck,

Harold