[Healeys] FW: Door lock 58 100-6

Mark Donaldson ardmorebusiness at xtra.co.nz
Fri May 11 04:12:52 MDT 2018

Gentlemen,

I have seen the lockable door handle only on Longbridge-produced 100/6s and
the handle was always fitted to the LH door only - on both LHD and RHD
models.

The text in the Moment/Anderson book refers to 'export' (LHD) models only,
hence the comment "driver's side".   Correct in your country, but not in
ours.   ;-)

Mark

Ardmore

New Zealand