[Healeys] Fuel pump

Kees Oudesluijs coudesluijs at chello.nl
Mon May 7 00:59:20 MDT 2018

The Hardi pump is a copy of the SU-pump (or perhaps the other way
round), it works the same. Later types are electronic like e.g. the SU
AZX1308EN/P made by Burlen. There is also a cheap alternative made in
New Zealand I believe. It is a black plastic affair which is sold under
several different brands, it also looks more or less similar and works
the same as the electronic SU/Hardi pumps and seems to be very reliable.
I have an old used one in the boot as a spare.

Kees Oudesluijs