[Healeys] cam failure

warthodson at aol.com warthodson at aol.com
Mon Mar 26 08:38:09 MDT 2018

That is one of the possible causes of the failure. But it does not explain why the failure is confined to the rear 3 cyls of the engine. Unless they are naturally hotter cylinders &/or they naturally receive less lubrication.

I am still hoping to receive comments about Piper Cams.

Thanks,
Gary Hodson