[Healeys] BJ7 in Call the Midwife

Patrick & Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Sat Mar 24 04:33:59 MDT 2018

Wonderful Rick

Thank you very much.

Interesting as I thought it was a BJ7 while it’s clear from the photo that’s it’s a BJ8. Clearly whoever organised the props for the show made a mistake as everyone was ringing their hands about the Cuban Missile Crisis which occurred in October 1962 and the BJ8 wasn’t released until October 1963.

Best wishes

Patrick Quinn

Blue Mountains, Australia