[Healeys] Carpet fit - on top of trans tunnel - BJ-8

Al Fuller al at bighealey.org
Tue Mar 20 14:05:03 MDT 2018

Steve - thanks.  In my case, the person who did the initial build-up
installed the carpet.  I don't know its origin, but as you can see from the
pictures attached, it's already trimmed.

I will need to work out how to slit the carpet to get it to drape neatly on
the tunnel.  And as I indicated, the tunnel is lower and narrower than stock
- just making it all the more fun! :)

Al Fuller

al at bighealey dot org

'65 BJ-8