[Healeys] BN7 on Ebay

Keith Pennell llennep at verizon.net
Wed Mar 14 19:49:55 MDT 2018

That is a disconnected thermostat for the thermochoke model.  It was wired to an auxillary carb.  The thermostats were quite unreliable I have been told as this shorts out over time.  I hot wired mine to a switch and made it a manually-controlled-electrically-activated choke.  Worked quite well.

Keith