[Healeys] BN2 fasteners

A H List austinhealeyslist at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 18:48:10 MDT 2018

I have attached a BN2 fasteners list that was going around a few years
ago and also one I made when restoring my Longbridge BN4 which will be
about 80% the same. This is the 1957 parts manual scanned, ocr'd and
stripped of all parts that aren't a standard-code fastener.

There are several inconsistencies between the manual and what actually
fits (bolts specified too short or too long etc)

Andy.