[Healeys] Horns

Ray Juncal healeyray at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 8 15:53:04 MST 2018

My horns are ready to put back together thanks to help and support from folks on the list. I'm hoping everything works and I can get things adjusted OK. The inner workings look pretty clean so fingers crossed that electrical winding and and wiring are good. Points carefully cleaned and new gaskets cut. Is there anything I have missed or should look out for on re-assembly? What is the wisdom of the list.
Thanks allRayYes I know the acorn nut is supposed to be paint and not polished. I just couldn't help myself.