[Healeys] 100 timing

David P frogeye at porterscustom.com
Sun Mar 4 11:04:33 MST 2018

Once TDC is accurately established the corresponding "marks" can be
anywhere one wants them to be. What is used: welded tabs, paint,
scratches, whatever is up to you..

--
Porter Custom Bicycles 2902 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM. 505-352-1378 My World go here: WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/

---
http://www.avg.com