[Healeys] Adjustable trunnion kits

Stephen Hutchings s.hutchings at rogers.com
Thu Jun 28 17:03:21 MDT 2018

I'd be interested to hear about experiences with the adjustable trunnion kits that some of our suppliers stock. At this stage I don't really want to strip everything down to put in the adjustable shock plates, and because I've got a small discrepancy between the two wheels that I'd like to correct, using the offset bushes would be difficult to get the right amount of correction.I'm not sure I understand exactly how these trunnion kits work, because the photos of them have no rubber parts visible...Anyone done this?
Stephen, BJ8