[Healeys] OT: Safety issue

Gil Rockwell gilrockwell at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 04:54:57 MDT 2018

Thanks George, it was great, I built the plane to boot, a Van’s RV 12 so, it is a really exciting experience.  I started flying 50 years ago, only to have to give it up once I married, no money for something silly like a plane!  A friend got his license about 8 years ago, took me up and that sunk the hook all over again.  We decided to buy the kit instead of the two of us buying into a local flying club.  The comparison of the RV12 to the planes I flew then is like comparing it to a Ford Model T!

Gil