[Healeys] Removing Rear Shocks

Greg Hill go2ghill at aol.com
Mon Jun 25 23:06:48 MDT 2018

Need new rear shocks on my '58, but having difficulty removing the old ones.To remove the old shock I took out the two bolts that are attached it to the frame. Then removed the nut that holds on the lever, but could not getting the lever to slide off the bolt. Hit the lever with a hammer and it's still stuck. Wondered if I need a bigger hammer, can the bolt be backed out, or is there an easier way to remove the shock? Any advice would be appreciated.
Greg Hill
BN4