[Healeys] Wilmott Breeden Advertisement

Patrick & Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Fri Jun 22 02:27:29 MDT 2018

Hello

Over the last couple of issues of the Australian Austin-Healey I have
included articles on the independent British companies that made the various
components that went into Austin-Healeys.

So far it's been Thompson Motor Pressings for the chassis and Boulton Paul
for the body pressings.

I am now working on the next issue and that will include an article on
Wilmott Breeden, the company that made the keys, door locks, badges and
bumpers.

I recall seeing a newspaper/magazine advertisement for Wilmott Breeden
featuring an Austin-Healey, but for the life of me cannot find it.

Would anyone have it they can send to me please?

Many thanks

Patrick Quinn

Blue Mountains, Australia