[Healeys] Fw: Entries Now Invited: The Zoute Sale, Knokke-Le Zoute, Belgium

Randall Hicks healey100m at me.com
Thu Jun 14 01:33:13 MDT 2018

Patrick, the AHCA 100 Registry shows this 100M as having been sold by Bonhams in 2014 and again in 2015. Both times in Europe.

A Harold Brandner (BMC Classics, Smyrna Beach, FL.) restored car.  Bonhams has previously listed #230581 as one of 640 factory built 100M’s.

Randy

Randy Hicks
AHCA 100 Registrar
ahca100registrar at gmail.com