[Healeys] Shop that can Mount tires on wire wheels

Gary R. Brierton gbrierton at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 10 04:44:56 MDT 2018

Ship them to Hendrixwirewheel.  Mounted, balanced and shaved round!  Allen Hendrix has an excellent National reputation.  1551 W Gate City Blvd # B, Greensboro, NC 27403

Phone<https://www.google.com/search?newwindow=1&client=firefox-b-1&q=hendrix+wire+wheel+phone&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjqw-_Q9MjbAhXDuVMKHd0QBWUQ6BMIuQEwFA>: (336) 852-8909<https://www.google.com/search?q=hendrix+wire+wheel&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1#>
I have no financial interest, just know him and his work well.  He has maintained my BJ8 for over 20 years.