[Healeys] Healey travelling garage

Earl Kagna kags at shaw.ca
Tue Jun 5 18:50:42 MDT 2018

Michael:

Bob Yule at Autofarm Austin-Healey in Ontario makes them:

https://autofarm.net/

I have one for my BJ8 (which I actually won at a Healey meet a couple of years ago – thanks for the donation Bob) – it works quite well.  They are in the throes of revising the web-site, I couldn’t find it with a real quick look.  If you have trouble, give him a call – he’s always been a great help to everyone on the ‘phone.

Cheers,
Earl Kagna
Victoria, B.C.
BJ8, BT7 tri-carb