[Healeys] Stuff!!

dwflagg at juno.com dwflagg at juno.com
Sat Jul 21 12:31:32 MDT 2018

We are downsizing for a possible move to St. Louis to near our grandson. I have years of Healey stuff all over the house and garage. Listing it on eBay would be a monumental task, although I have sold a few items. I live in Virginia Beach and would really like someone to come with a trailer and we can negotiate a mutually agreeable arrangement. It also would mean my wife can put her car in the garage, after the Mustang sells!! Any help would be greatly appreciated. Most would be 100-4 stuff. Thanks. Cheers, Doug
We Suggest You Carry This With You At All Times
buytaclight.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5b537c4c3926d7c4c4558st01duc