[Healeys] Troubleshooting blown fuse

BJ8Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Mon Jul 16 05:36:33 MDT 2018

When the upper fuse goes, it also takes out the brake lights, turn signals, tachometer, and heater blower.  Having that fuse blow while on the road to Conclave once, I had to buy a box of fuses and use them up one at a time to find the circuit that was blowing the fuse.   That convinced me to separate those five circuits to individual fuses.  It has saved a lot of troubleshooting time since then.

Steve Byers

HBJ8L/36666

BJ8 Registry

AHCA Delegate at Large