[Healeys] LED light sockets

Charlie Baldwin mgcharlie at comcast.net
Sat Jul 14 04:19:20 MDT 2018

Fred,

I don't think you need to change out the sockets.  Check out Classic and
Vintage Bulbs website at www.classicbulbs.com.  He makes a lot of the
bulbs that will fit old British cars.  The USA dealer is Little British
Car Co., lbcarco.com.

Actually, I just checked the first link and it goes to lbcarco. If you
can't find them there, email Jeff Zorn at lbcarco.  He is an MGA owner,
so he will know exactly what you are talking about.

Charlie