[Healeys] no oil pressure

Bob Haskell rchaskell at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 4 15:18:43 MDT 2018

All,

To paraphrase a summer saying: "It's not the heat, it's the stupidity".
The spin-on adapter was upside down.  It now has "TOP" stamped on it, in
an attempt to save me from myself in the future.

When in doubt, read the instructions. I have a couple of extra adapters
(with instructions) that I bought at Jack Summer's estate sale.  The
1/2" drilling between the two counterbored holes goes at the bottom.
Thanks Jack.

Oil pressure is about 60 psi cold.  I guess 90 degrees is considered cold.

Thanks for all your assistance.

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
AHCA 3000 MkI registrar