[Healeys] starter / generator service Monrovia CA

Ed O'Neal Ed at wadsworthoneal.com
Tue Jan 30 12:02:17 MST 2018

Star Auto Electric
Website<http://www.starautoelectric.com/>
Directions<https://www.google.com/maps/dir/''/star+auto+electric+monrovia+ca/data=!4m5!4m4!1m0!1m2!1m1!1s0x80c2d943a5d76329:0x863a08862c6e48fa?sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiBuPLmr4DZAhUOON8KHc30CkgQ9RcIdzAL>
Auto electrical service in Monrovia, California
Address<https://www.google.com/search?q=star+auto+electric+address&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAOPgE-LWT9c3LCsoKC4xtNSSzU620s_JT04syczPgzOsElNSilKLiwHlpLeXLgAAAA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiBuPLmr4DZAhUOON8KHc30CkgQ6BMIfDAP>: 207 W Foothill Blvd, Monrovia, CA 91016
Hours<https://www.google.com/search?q=star+auto+electric+hours&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiBuPLmr4DZAhUOON8KHc30CkgQ6BMIfzAQ>:
Open ⋅ Closes 5PM
Tuesday

8AM–5PM