[Healeys] FW: Wot's this?

Len and/or Marge Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 24 23:31:10 MST 2018

Simon:  Of all places, came across your item, the punch, in IKEA today.  I think it was in the under-cabinet lighting section but I saw it in another location also.  It was a 'kit' that included the punch and a mini tubing cutter.  $12.99.  I didn't see any LBCs in IKEA so I am sure it was not automotive related there although they did have a large green poster of a Fiat 500.

(The Other) Len
Fairfield, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031