[Healeys] stalled projects

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 10:52:32 MST 2018

I was talking to a friend this weekend who owns a GLAS German car
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glas that he has owned for years, but not
worked on. He has followed my progress in completing my Healey and I
suggested he do just 20 min a week on the car. That way it won't be
taunting him every time he goes into the garage and little by little he
will be making some progress. He can then build on that success and maybe
even put more time in on it. There was a period of poor health and little
money when I followed my own advice and cleaned parts, removed or installed
some bit or widget and I felt like I was at least moving the project
forward. he could not come up with an argument against my suggestion and I
could see him feel happier about his car.
So for those of you with a stalled project or know someone who never goes
to the garage because they feel so bad about ignoring their cars, suggest
they commit 20 min a week to getting their project moving.  As I close in
on the last few things from my "to do" list for my car I hope other can
feel good about their cars and what they have accomplished by themselves or
with others to bring these beautiful cars back from dead or injured status.
I nee to complete reinstalling my seats, and door opening flashing, heater
bits and my grille 43 years after I towed it home.
Cheers and happy days ahead
Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes

1967 MGB  [image: MG]

A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments. Mario Andretti
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words