[Healeys] Walking in a winter wonderland

Patrick & Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Wed Jan 17 19:35:56 MST 2018

Hello Bob

Thank you. The house has been standing since 1907 and is made of timber. We have been through many bushfires.

I would be in big trouble if I called all the hundreds of roses around the place ‘brush’ let alone cutting them back to that extent. We open the garden in the spring when everything is in flower.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn