[Healeys] moving companies

RCT2BNC at aol.com RCT2BNC at aol.com
Tue Jan 16 18:32:40 MST 2018

I have moved 9 cars in the last 12+ years and split my business with both
Passport and InterCity. The different choices were simply availability for
my time frame and sometimes cost. Both were similar costwise.

Both of these companies were top notch. Courteous drivers, safe loading and
 the car never left their truck before delivery to me.

Ben Cohen
Tucson, Az

In a message dated 1/16/2018 10:32:28 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,