[Healeys] Fender Fastener Diagram?

Healey 67healey at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 17:51:57 MST 2018

Thanks very much Steve - I really appreciate it.

Jean Caron on the list replied to me also, with actual pictures of the
fasteners & confirming that the buffers were actually sprayed the same body
color.

I think I'm almost ready. Almost :-)  The piping / beading pieces by the
turn signals are body color, correct?

Cheers,

Neil