[Healeys] OD 3/4 lockout switch

Larry Wendland bighealey3k at aim.com
Wed Jan 10 19:55:18 MST 2018

If the old switch is of the same brand and dimensions just use the old fiber washers that were there with the old switch and give it a try. As I remember the switching action isn't of that close of tolerance, All it does is keep from engaging OD on 1st and 2nd gears by keeping power off of the O/D solenoid.

Larry
'67 BJ8