[Healeys] Happy New Year

simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk
Wed Jan 3 12:05:22 MST 2018

Well, the weather here is absolutely beastly. Gales and rain, almost constant. At least it’s not snowing. Only comfort is watching the cretins on TV who’ve driven down to the seaside “to see the waves” having their cars swept away.

On that joyous, charitable and seasonal note I’ll wish you all a Happy New Year.

Simon