[Healeys] 100 Windshield Assembly

Reinhart Rosner reinhart.rosner at aon.at
Tue Jan 2 06:30:08 MST 2018

Hello Patrick,

… and you even might not be able to exchange one complete windshield from one 100-4 to another too easy.

When I broke the windshield of my 100 just two days before a classic car rally I asked a friend of mine who had another 100 at that time to borrow that windshield assembly to me we found out that it wasn’t possible to put his windshield to my car without greater adjustments.

Reinhart

Reinhart Rosner

55 100 BN 1

Vienna – Austria