[Healeys] 100 Windshield Assembly

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Mon Jan 1 10:46:21 MST 2018

"Does anyone know where to get 5/16ths by 1/8th thick rubber strip for
the bottom of the chrome channels?"

Same or similar are included in the 3000 windshield fitting kit (page#
122 in the latest Moss catalog).  Orchard Supply sells 1/8" rubber, but
cutting it in 5/16" strips might be a challenge.

bs