[Healeys] RC cars

3000mk3 at bighealey.org 3000mk3 at bighealey.org
Wed Feb 28 15:59:13 MST 2018

 Hi,
 I ordered and received the Healey RC body, yea.
 My nine-year-old grandson and I want to build it in time for Conclave in
French Lick.
 Everyone is building one, right (just kidding), well except for Mitch, I
know you'll have one.

 I've looked online yet it difficult to get enough specs to make an
informed decision.
 I know I'll have to modify it, I don't mind and in fact look forward to
it, yet I'd like to be somewhat kinda close.

 I wondered can anyone suggest a 1/10 scale model car chassis that they
have successfully grafted or used.
 I found a couple of cars for around $40...and of course some for a LOT
more.
 My thought was to buy a $40-50 car and play with it, of course, that's a
few beers.

 We used to have hobby shops where I could go yet they all seem to be long
gone.