[Healeys] Another sprinģ

Patrick & Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Mon Feb 26 18:28:09 MST 2018

Greetings

Yes the people on this email list are simply amazing.

Back at the end of January I spied the below spring as exactly what was
needed for the BN3. I mentioned it to Mike Salter who said that he would be
in New Zealand not long after and very kindly said that he would donate it
to the cause.

Arriving in today’s mail was a padded bag from New Zealand containing the
spring. Yes it’s perfect.

Many thanks Mike. Very much appreciated. Wonderful!

Best wishes

Patrick Quinn

Blue Mountains, Australia