[Healeys] Centershift box

BJ8Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Mon Feb 26 17:16:52 MST 2018

Per, my recollection says that the numbers cast into the gearbox are the same as what is on my original gearbox for my '66 BJ8.

There is a serial number stamped into a boss (raised area in the middle of the central "waffle" of the gearbox case) on the passenger's side (see attachments).

I would like to know what this serial number is for your friend's gearbox.

Thanks!

Steve Byers

HBJ8L/36666

BJ8 Registry