[Healeys] Back on track

Bert Van Brande bertvanbrande at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 20 18:43:16 MST 2018

Hi,

After working out of state and abroad on and off for the last 6+ years, and only working on the car in spurts, I am committed to finish the 56 BN2 that has been patiently waiting.  I am still working abroad in Vancouver B.C which is a straight shoot up from California, so I am trying to be at home 2 weekends out of 3.  You'll see a bit more activity from me on the list again.  What's left to do: chrome, windshield, cockpit surround, flashers, push horn/wiring. interior, boot liner and a 100 little things.  The steel gastank sprang a pinhole leak, so that needs to be fixed at once as I like to run the car at least once a month, if I don't the SU carburetors seals dry out.  Then some controlled trips... before hitting up the horizon.

Cheers,

Bert