[Healeys] UJs and chassis thickness

simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk
Mon Feb 12 03:27:36 MST 2018

Thank you all so much for your advice on those two topics. And photos etc. I
am, as ever, impressed by people’s generosity with their time.

1.	I shall be dealing with the UJs from above. (It’s just that I had
the car up on its ramps, which is a job in itself, so I thought I might be
able to take a short cut).
2.	As to the chassis, I’ll not have a section cut out and a new piece
welded in
it seems a bit OTT. No, I’ll get the thing up in the air and have
a really good look and make a template for something sturdy, maybe ¼”. We’ll
see
.no panic. Dent’s been there for 30 +/- years.

Simon