[Healeys] Trunk Lock probem BJ8

Larry Wendland bighealey3k at aim.com
Sat Feb 10 17:34:56 MST 2018

Climb inside and have some one you trust close the boot lid and use a flashlight to see what is going on. Years ago I got inside my boot on my 67 BJ8 to see where the lid seal wasn't contacting the shroud rim so I could adjust the sheet metal to make contact. I had a problem with road dust collecting in the trunk (boot) and there were a couple of places where it didn't touch the seal. Unless you are a realy big person, you should be able to fit inside. Take pics with a cell phone or digital camera.

Larry
'67 BJ8