[Healeys] Strange Timing Setting

Per Schoerner per at schoerner.se
Sat Feb 10 17:25:16 MST 2018

Patrick
When you install the chain you should have the key ways of both crankshaft and camshaft approximately at TDC. This is not the same as having piston 1 at TDC. Then you should place the bright links of the chain on the marked teeth on the sprockets and push them home on the shafts. Rather than copying the whole section A21 I urge you to read it again. I think it’s the TDC thing that you mixed up.

Best, Per

Skickat från min iPad