[Healeys] Trunk Lock Problem

Steven Kingsbury airtightproductions at icloud.com
Tue Feb 6 14:09:27 MST 2018

Just went and remeasured from the inside edge of the metal covers of the bumper extensions.
Left side:     15  1/8 inch
Right side:   13 3/4 inch
Off set:         1 3/8 inch to the right
 So now I'm really close to body #554
Steven

On Feb 06, 2018, at 11:55 AM, Michael MacLean <rrengineer.mike at att.net> wrote:

Just measured mine. The body guy was very precise in his measurements before he welded it in place.  It measures 14 and 3/8ths inches on both sides. Crap.
Mike

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 10:58 PM, WILLIAM B LAWRENCE