[Healeys] Mike MacLean shared "2011-12-29 13.30.11.jpg" with you

Mike MacLean (via Dropbox) no-reply at dropbox.com
Mon Feb 5 22:10:15 MST 2018

Hi there,

Mike MacLean (rrengineer.mike at att.net) invited you to view the file " 2011-12-29 13.30.11.jpg " on Dropbox.

Mike said:
"This picture illustrates the location of the sheet metal bracket that the trunk lid striker is mounted to.  I think it was welded in the wrong spot because the hook of the trunk lid lock does not contact the striker.  Can someone with a 100 please give me some kind of measurement where the angled bracket is welded to the hoop support and the trunk floor?  I think the body man just thought to weld it right in the center.  I suspect it is supposed to be off center a bit to line up with the trunk lid lock hook.
Mike MacLean"

View file[1]

Enjoy!
The Dropbox team
 Mike and others will be able to see when you view this file. Other files shared with you through Dropbox may also show this info. Learn more[2] in our help center.

[1]: https://www.dropbox.com/l/scl/AABrILrsA4EaPq1w1FK1Pnexb9fwiRwUg4Q
[2]: https://www.dropbox.com/l/AADz1QoWKQyP9QLJsNvKknygiDqsWGNp29g