[Healeys] Dunlop Austin-Healey Press Ads

Patrick & Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Wed Dec 19 23:56:35 MST 2018

Hello

In my series of 'Who Made What?' articles I have written about the chassis,
body panels, keys/bumpers and gauges. Now it's the turn of who made the
tyres.

Would anyone have copies of Dunlop print ads featuring their tyres and that
they were fitted to the Austin-Healey they could send me please?

The articles have all been published in the Australian Austin-Healey, but I
have also sent them to Reid Trummel to be published in Healey Marque.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn

Blue Mountains, Australia