[Healeys] Barcelona

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 09:05:12 MST 2018

Thanks
We have arranged the on/off buss and museum pass so we can see as much as
possible and get quick entrance to the picasso and miro museums. Plus Dali.
Wife is not a big shopper, so not an issue :0
Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes

1967 MGB  [image: MG]

A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments. Mario Andretti
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words