[Healeys] Numbers on engine block

BJ8Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Tue Dec 11 15:08:04 MST 2018

Among other numbers and letters, H 13 is stamped on a mating sump surface of the main block and the front and rear mating parts of the engine.  I surmise that these numbers are similar to the body parts codes in that they ensure that those items are kept together during manufacture of the engine.

Steve Byers

HBJ8L/36666

BJ8 Registry

AHCA Delegate at Large