[Healeys] Electric fan on BN2

Kees Oudesluijs coudesluijs at chello.nl
Thu Aug 30 09:09:21 MDT 2018

Remove the fixed fan and install an thermostatically  controlled (in
around 90-100°C and out around 5°C above the thermostat opening temp)
electric fan between engine and radiator that fits within the space
available as near to the radiator core as possible, preferably with a
bespoke frame that fits properly on the mounting points of the radiator
and holds the fan. There are several suppliers of such kits. Also fit an
override switch for the fan.

The fixed fan is not really needed at speed and fairly useless in a
traffic jam.

Kees Oudesluijs