[Healeys] Posts

Michael Oritt michael.oritt at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 14:03:43 MDT 2018

Mirek--

Nice thought but clearly that is not my issue.

I just went over my gmail spam box and found nothing in it from the Healey
list.  I already had a positive filter directing that any emails from autox
NOT be sent to spam and I have created a second and similar positive filter
using the word "Healeys" so perhaps that will help.

>From direct responses I have received it is clear I am not the only person
affected.  I do miss this list.

Best--Michael Oritt