[Healeys] Re New head on BN2

mike brooks hypercubic at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 21 02:53:15 MDT 2018

In answer to Bob's question - the new head is fine. I also used the DW head gasket which apparently will allow a couple of remakes although I hope this won't be necessary. It's a standard head so I wasn't and don't expect any noticeable difference in performance. It's running fine but only done a few miles so it's early to tell yet. It's neat that the Weslake patent mark has been copied on the new castings. Talking of Westlake, the other night I was watching a  TV show ( this is in the UK) where sheriffs try to get money back for a customer as follow up to a court order. Someone here had bought a replacement diff from a Company called Westlake and it has turned out no good. I looked the company up and it's run by a grandson of Harry Weslake and it has clearly lost its way. Shame.
Mike

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android