[Healeys] Archive question

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Tue Aug 7 08:11:40 MDT 2018

On 08/07/2018 06:08 AM, Daniel White wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm trying to research a topic in the archives and can't figure out
> how to search by subject.  When I look there I see everything sorted
> by month.  Is it possible to search the entire archive by entering a
> subject?
> Thanks,
> Dan White
> 1962 BN7 Mk II (for sale)

I've mentioned this before.  Some time ago the fragile little house of
cards archive system on the Team Net server quit working. Being the
useless, lazy, scatterbrained procrastinator that I am I have yet to
deal with it and prop it all up back in place.  But if you go here:

http://autox.team.net/archives/

you should see the searchable archives from some time ago to the end of
2016.  That might help.

mjb, the overpaid and underworked man behind the curtain.