[Healeys] Crandall Hicks

HealeyRick healeyrik at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 07:25:16 MDT 2018

     I know this is stupid, but whenever I see Randy Hicks' email address I
immediately think of Crandall-Hicks, which was the BMC New England
distributor located in Wellesley, MA.  I happened upon an image of one of
their dealer emblems that's attached.
      I think I get this from my dad, John Neville.  He always wanted to
buy a Pontiac with "BONNEVILLE" in big chrome letters on the trunk and
change it into his name.
       Right now, Randy is probably trying to figure out how to get his
hands on one of those Crandall-Hicks emblems, chop off the C and stick it
on the back of his "M"

Rick Neville