[Healeys] Re - Healey on Midwife

Len and/or Marge Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 30 11:13:10 MDT 2018

I was stationed at RAF Bentwaters, northeast of London, when I purchased my 1967 Healey on October 4, 1970..  It does not fit the category of purchased new since I am the third owner. The first owner lived in Spain and therefore the car is original left hand drive. Second owner was a British citizen.  It had 14,640 miles on the odo when I bought it..  It is currently over 217,054 miles.

(The Other) Len
Fairfield, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031